Monday, August 30, 2010

ladies who lunch

We have some new girls in our office at ICMA (yes, even newer than me!), so I was given express instructions from HR to take them to lunch last week!  We had originally planned on going to Matchbox in Chinatown, but we ended up at Union Station's Pizzeria Uno because we were running short on time.  But the food was delicious anyway!


It's a little blurry, but from left to right, it's Brit, Lauren, me, Lisa, Lizzie, and Emily!

Brit, Lauren, and Lisa work on the International team, Lizzie (another UNC grad!) works at the front desk and in the customer contact center, and Emily (my new college football co-fanatic from Mississippi) works on Brownfields.  I absolutely love having such a wonderful group of girls my age in my office!  It makes everything ten times more fun!  And we are working on making this a monthly thing, so stay tuned for some good restaurant suggestions... 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails