Wednesday, August 25, 2010

visiting with the walkers!

My aunt and uncle (on my dad's side) live in Columbia, SC, so even though they don't live that far from Raleigh, their two daughters, Heather and Martha, are grown and living with their families in Miami, FL and Cos Cob, CT.  Talk about far apart!  They both welcomed baby boys into their families in the past year and a half, and since I don't get to see them very much, I decided it was worth the trip to NC when I found out they would all be at Atlantic Beach at the same time!  This was my first time meeting Joshua, Heather's little boy, and he is so precious!  Mom and Dad had the best time just holding and squeezing him!









And, of course, Aunt Nancy is just smitten with him, too!



Martha and her husband, Suneet, welcomed little Andrew into their family in May 2009, and the last time I saw him, he wasn't even walking.  But he is now, and he is SO hard to catch!  I don't think I've ever met a more curious one-year-old in all my life!


He tried to fit into Danny's shoes (Danny, Heather's husband, is 6'8")!




The long and short of it...


He does slow down for one thing, though... Elmo!




And, of course, his Aunt Liz and Uncle Bo love him very much, too.


A Solo cup and a nap... Dad was on vacation.




I can't wait until we can see them again!  Maybe by that time, Josh will be walking, and then there really WILL be madness.  FYI to my family... if any of you want to save these pictures, just click on them to make them bigger, then right click and "Save Picture As".  Voila!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails