Friday, November 5, 2010

the best waiter in the history of the universe

Last Sunday, after church, Molly and I decided to head to Maggiano's at Tyson's Galleria for lunch, and, to be honest, I was really just expecting a huge plate full of delicious food I couldn't finish and a pretty hefty bill.  But y'all, it was SO worth it, because our waiter was, I kid you not, the funniest person I've ever met in my life.  As soon as we asked how he was doing, he said, "Just livin' the dream," and immediately started doing dead-on impressions of his other tables, who were all 50+ and kept dropping their salt and pepper shakers.  He told us about how he was a felon for Halloween, how he's auditioning for America's Got Talent in two weeks, and his time in the Navy.  I mean really, we could have talked to him all day! 

We asked if we could come back every single Sunday for the rest of our lives, and he just said, "Ummmm, LET'S DO IT!"  So, we all became facebook friends that day, exchanged phone numbers, and we're pretty sure he's going to be our new BFF.  Aaaaaand, as I tend to do, I Google stalked him into oblivion.  So, I ended up finding this video.  Let's just say I'm looking forward to the tickets he'll get us to an AGT taping.  Summer 2011, it's happening.


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails