Wednesday, November 24, 2010

happy thanksgiving!

To get you in a festive mood, here's Adam Sandler's Thanksgiving Song from the '90s!


This year, I'm particularly thankful for my new job and new big adventure in DC, and I hope y'all have had fun following along on my blog!  But of course, I'm always thankful for my amazing family and the wonderful friendships with which God has deeply blessed me.  I hope y'all have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and I'll see you back here on Monday!

Know that the LORD is God.  
   It is he who made us, and we are his; 
   we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
   
Enter his gates with thanksgiving
   and his courts with praise;
   give thanks to him and praise his name.

For the LORD is good and his love endures forever;
   his faithfulness continues through all generations.

Psalm 100:3-5

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails