Friday, December 2, 2011

for auld lang syne

Do y'all remember alllllllllll the way back in December 2010/January 2011 when I road tripped it up to New York City with my friends to do New Year's Eve in Times Square?

Well, not only has Hollywood since copied us, but we finally have our own video to show for it!  One of the guys in our group, Baxter, is a super talented filmmaker, and he put together this video for us.  He finally showed it to us for the first time yesterday, and even though we griped all year about wanting to see it, it's kind of special to see it for the first time so close to another new year!  So, if you've never experienced New Year's Eve in Times Square or you just want to see some really enviable dance moves and good, old-fashioned camera ambivalence by yours truly, then hop on board this 17-minute party train.  I do recommend watching it in full-screen mode to get the full experience.

I mean, look at that face I'm making in the thumbnail.  I am clearly all sorts of poised.

If you're wondering how he gets all these overhead shots and how I manage to look three feet tall even at a sizeable, 5'9", Baxter is 6'7" and basically sits atop his own physical Genie ladder of filmmaking excellence.

Also, my apologies on behalf of Carson Daly, who apparently forgot it was 2010 at the time.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails