Thursday, December 29, 2011

hill country barbecue

Did I mention that during my last week of work, I had parties to go to for about four of the five days?  Well, I did.  And one evening, a bunch of us headed over to Hill Country Barbecue in Judiciary Square/Penn Quarter.  It's Texas barbecue, which means it's beef, and between you and me, this Carolina girl prefers pork and vinegar.  But, for what it was, it was good.  And the Wizards basketball team actually showed up in the middle of our dinner, so I did the John Wall, much to my own embarrassment.

 

I'm not a huge fan, but we do share a hometown, I guess.

Anyway, I didn't actually take any of these pictures, so I can't take credit for them.  But they exist, so here they are!

Most everyone had left by this point, but here's Megan and Keith...


...and then with her friend, Keri!


I clearly had no idea this picture was being taken, but Ryan did.


So, there you have it!  No pictures of food or anything, just people.  But actually, you'll see more of Keith and Ryan later, because I'm headed to the Chick-Fil-A bowl with them this Saturday!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails