Friday, December 9, 2011

top ten for december...

It's been a while since I've done a top ten post, so let's get it on and poppin'.  (I did just say that.  It's my subtle homage to my new hero, Schmidt from The New Girl.  Also, happy 30th birthday to my sweet friend, Amy!  Love you!

10. Billie Jean/Poison - Straight No Chaser (Does it get more '80s-tastic?)

 


9. The Motto - Drake (feat. Lil' Wayne) (My current jam with my sister. The parents probably would not be pleased.)

 


8. The Walk - Mayer Hawthorne  (For all you Oldies lovers, meet the second coming.  A warning, though... one f-bomb here.)



7.  Country Must Be Countrywide - Brantley Gilbert  (Just good country.)



6. Only If for a Night - Florence + the Machine  (I've shared this on here before, but I just love it.  So much.)



5.  Princess of China - Coldplay (feat. Rihanna)  (An unstoppable combo.)



4. We Found Love - Boyce Avenue  (Yes, it's the Rihanna song, but I love this acoustic version just as much!)



3. International Love - Pitbull (feat. Chris Brown)  (This one's for Molly.  She loves her some CB.)



2. Marry the Night - Lady Gaga  (It's a RIDICULOUSLY weird video and also 13 minutes long.  So, I'm posting a shorter one.  But, if you don't dance, you have no pulse.)



1. Heartbeat - The Fray  (I listen to this song on replay.  Over.  And over.  And over.  It's just amazing and also kind of cruel since their new album doesn't come out until February.)



So there you go!  Happy, happy Friday!  I have one week of work left!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails