Tuesday, December 20, 2011

work christmas party

This year, we were fortunate enough to get to have our party at Carmine's in Judiciary Square, which just happens to be one of my favorite restaurants.  (Ok, it was my idea.  I'm real lucky it worked out.)

I didn't take any pictures of the food, because then I would probably drool over my computer screen every time I looked at them, but I did take some of the lovely people I got to call coworkers, and more importantly, friends!

Caroline, me, Megan, and Keith reppin' one side of the table...


...and Tricia, Amy, and Katharine on the other!  Best conversations ever?  Of course.


Love those two!


I have a video of Amy talking about how delicious everything was (and maybe making a Cookie Monster noise), but YouTube is slow and won't upload it.  So, you have that to look forward to!

p.s. I'm super glad I have a new job to go to in January.  This sitting around at home while everyone's at work thing is for the birds.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails