Tuesday, April 19, 2011

arthur

First of all, happy birthday to my sweet friend, Megan!  You are lovely, and I adore you.  :)

On Saturday night, the three of us went to see the new movie, Arthur, and it. was. HYSTERICAL.  I believe it's Molly's new favorite!


Russell Brand is an absolute riot, and I've said before how I feel about Helen Mirren.  I'm pretty sure her morning breath is a sweet mix of jasmine and wild honeysuckle.

Anyway, we were quoting the movie and laughing for a solid hour after it was over, and for the most part, the movie was pretty clean!  I'd go see it again in a heartbeat.  Enjoy the trailer!




p.s. I also saw the preview for Bridesmaids while I was there, and I'm about to come unglued waiting for it to come out!  I think I'm going to find it extra relatable.  And Kristen Wiig is in it, who, as far as I'm concerned, is the funniest woman in the world.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails