Friday, April 22, 2011

dc at sunrise

Just in case you ever wondered what the Washington Monument looks like before you even wake up in the morning...



Remember when I mentioned that I was taking engagement pictures for my friends, Lauren and John?  Well, I can't share them with you until they send out their save the dates (I. can't. wait.  Those two are drop dead gorgeous.), but I took these pictures at the Lincoln Memorial right before they showed up that morning.

Kinda makes you want to always be a morning person, huh?  Happy Easter!

"Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness."
Lamentations 3:22-23

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photography Lauren. You are so creative!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! WONDERful pictures!! I want the first one framed in my house :) seriously. Can you take pics of Bob and I!? I have an amazingly talented roommate :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails