Wednesday, April 13, 2011

new dresses!

I won't lie, I did a LOT of shopping this past weekend!  There were some pretty awesome deals going on, and I'm pretty sure someone at Old Navy bugged my brain, because their dresses were knocked down to $15 and $20 each!

So, I bought this one...



...and I even bought this one two sizes too big because a) I can wear it to football games, and b) my awesome parents equipped me with a kick-butt sewing machine, so I knew I could easily take it in, and I did!  (p.s. that is not me in the picture.  I'm not quite that bow-legged.)


And I wasn't even planning on making a stop at Kohl's this weekend, but when a trip to Wal-Mart to restock Molly's ice cream bars put me right nextdoor to one, I had to go visit my girl, Vera Wang.


I wore this dress to work with my cowboy boots yesterday, and I got a TON of compliments on it!  It's super comfortable, especially with the elastic neckline and sleeves.  Plus, the colors are just fabulous.

I also bought a new pair of pants, but the dresses (let's be honest) are far more exciting.  I'm picturing a lot of outdoor summer concerts in the first two!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails