Wednesday, April 20, 2011

megan's birthday!

Yesterday was a super fun day in our office, because as I mentioned, it was Megan's birthday!  Homegirl racked up on cards and flowers and presents... it's clear that she is loved!  We made sure we had a group lunch in the breakroom, and after that, we surprised her in the conference room with cake and...

Justin Bieber videos!  You'll remember that Megan and I saw the Bieber movie twice.  In two days.  We are committed.


Max and Lisa...


Laura and Lauren chillin' in the corner...


Megan cutting her cinnamon swirl cake, which was DELICIOUS.  And it was from Corner Bakery, so spirit fingers for them!


Megan and Schinnell's daughter, Micah, who made me Justin Bieber art.  We're going to be friends.


Some of my favorite girls!


Reading her sweet card from her team...


aaaaaand then we watched the Stephen Colbert/Jimmy Fallon "Friday" video.  Experience the magic here.


After work, a bunch of us had dinner at Clyde's of Gallery Place and drinks at Rocket Bar, where I owned a few people (but not the birthday girl) at skee-ball.  I guess those afternoons of childhood bliss and animatronics at Chuck E. Cheese finally paid off.

OH, and if you're wondering what I gave her, well, that's tomorrow's post.  But here's a hint!

1 comment:

Bo and Liz said...

The gift must be her home state, but we'll have to wait to see it. Since I see red and grey I'm thinking Ohio. You're welcome for your over the top competitive spirit and mad skee-ball skills! I loved our winter afternoons at CC!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails