Monday, April 11, 2011

top eleven on the eleventh

Well, it's that day!  That day when this page loads extra slowly because I posted a whole bunch of videos to it that you may or may not watch.  Those of you who are extra hip judge me for taking so long to latch onto certain songs, and others of you judge me for liking Ke$ha a little too much.  But either way, you get a little peek at my iPod.  Yay April!

11. Sweet Disposition - Temper Trap (Heard in every commercial on TV right now. You probably already know it.)




10. What You Know - Two Door Cinema Club (If this music video doesn't make you want to dance, well... fine.)




9. Blow - Ke$ha (Some people party with unicorns and have conversations about Muenster cheese with James Van der Beek in their music videos. DBJ.)




8. Numbers - Jason Michael Carroll (I just downloaded this song on Saturday, but I already love it!)




7. Do It Like a Dude - Jessie J (My sister finally sent me this song after I had been in love with it for a month. This girl is six feet of pure attitude, so I can't post the real video on here in good conscience.)




6. Don't Come Easy - Matt Wertz (I mean, he can't write a bad song.)




5. You Lie - The Band Perry (Best line: "Never liked the taste of crow, but baby I ate it.")




4. No Sleep - Wiz Khalifa (I'm pretty addicted to this song. Sometimes I dance in the metro.)




3. Next 2 You - Chris Brown feat. Justin Bieber (Chris Brown AND THE BIEBS?!? Hoooooooly dance party.)




2. Then I Did - Rascal Flatts (I'm pretty embarrassed that it took me so long to fall in love with this song, but I pretty much scream it in the car. People stare.)




1. Science & Faith - The Script (I really, really can't get enough of this album. Of course, they'll be in DC while I'm on vacation. GRRRR.)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails