Friday, November 4, 2011

awkward and awesome friday

Woo hoo, it's Friday!  This one got here quickly, and I'm not complaining.  It's gonna be a busy weekend, but let's recap with some of the awkward and awesome things that happened this week...

Awkward:

1.  This is what our mum looked like after the snowstorm.  Incidentally, this is also what our mum looked like before the snowstorm.



2.  Our pumpkin really took a hit, though.  I mean, the neighbors would have had every right to complain.



3.  Washington traffic, man.  I am not making this up.  As I was crossing Memorial Bridge yesterday, someone tried to creep over into my lane without turning on his turn signal, and then he honked at ME as I sped past him to avoid getting sideswiped.


Awesome:

1.  I'm teaching my first SAT class this weekend!  Get ready to learn, little chirrens.

2.  My Friday night plan with Molly involves Busboys & Poets and probably some really comfortable hoodies.  And a sandwich.  SIGN ME UP. 

3.  This is true because of facebook.  I hate to admit it, but I will stalk the mess out of you until I find out.  



4.  How awesome is this?!?  I still have a ton of mason jars sitting around from Amanda's bridal shower last year, and I think they need to be useful to me.  Also, you should click on this picture and visit her blog.  It's fab.com/amazing.


Have a fantastic weekend!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails