Tuesday, November 29, 2011

the freeman family

About a month ago, this sweet Fairfax family, who are good friends of the Verwyses, sent me a Facebook message asking if I would come out to their house and take a few family photos!  I had planned to stay for about an hour and a half, but I think I ended up being there for closer to two and a half, because their family is just too much fun!

And, on kind of an exciting note, this was the first photo session I didn't do pro bono, so I actually have to put a logo on the pictures... I'm kinda lovin' it!

Meet Candi, Rick, Katie, Emily, Lauren, Jackson, Carter, and Brooks!















































3 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow.

Amy said...

Lauren, these pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!! Great job!

Candi said...

okay....so guess I figured out how to comment on a blog. yay, fun for me :))
sooooooo, Lauren, we Freemans are thrilled to know we were your first paying customers!
However, this does mean that at least one of our pics has to be up either in your (future)studio or your classroom one day....ya know like the people who frame their first dollar bill, of course.

We luv ya!!!!!

You are gonna LOVE LOVE teaching almost as much as your students are gonna LOVE LOVE you!!!

Candi (on behalf of the whole gang :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails