Tuesday, November 8, 2011

lauren's surprise bridal shower!

Can you believe it?!?  Lauren and John's wedding is on Saturday!  Last Friday, one of my coworkers, Mindy, organized a surprise bridal shower for her, and it was super cute!  A few of us snuck into the conference room about an hour before the shower to set up...








It worked!  She never found out!  This is a challenge when you have to invite the entire company and you all have access to each other's calendars...



She got a ton of Crate & Barrel cookware!  And by "she", I mean John, because he's the one who LOVES to cook!  And his food is to die for.



Laura giving the encouraging fist pump in the background...



Love her immensely!  Can't wait to be in Dallas this weekend!


I let Nate wear my flower for a little while so he felt dressed up for the party.  And yes, I did pin in on him like prom.


I loooove having coworkers who genuinely care about each other's lives.  It's a sweet reminder that there's more to life than work!

Also, my contribution to the dessert table was a big hit... more on that tomorrow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful bridal shower. I just found everything amazing here. Planning to throw a bridal shower to my friend who is soon getting married at one of wedding venues Los Angeles. Have taken best ideas from online for the day. Want to make best arrangements there.

Related Posts with Thumbnails