Friday, November 11, 2011

happy veterans day / off to dallas!

It's 11-11-11!  So, not only is it an extra special day in history, but it's Veterans Day, and I definitely want to express my personal gratitude to all the veterans who have and continue to serve our country.  God bless you!

This morning, I'm off to Dallas for Lauren and John's wedding!  I'm so excited it's finally here!  And you'll forgive me if I have this song stuck in my head all day...


I haven't been to Texas since I was eight/nine (I had my birthday while I was there), and I might just have to buy a Texas A&M shirt at the airport, because that's classy.  (No hard feelings toward Texas, but my cousins and the bride and groom all went to A&M).

So, I hope y'all have a great long weekend, and I'll see you back here on Monday!

Yee-haw!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha I was just telling Colin this song comes to mind so often when I think about where we live :) Either that or "If you're gonna play in Texas, you gotta have a fiddle in the band" :)
Glad you enjoyed Dallas!
-Jessica

Related Posts with Thumbnails