Tuesday, December 28, 2010

exciting developments!

Y'all.  My little ol' blog is about to get a MAJOR facelift!  My amazing parents just went above and beyond this Christmas, and I officially have two new little contraptions in my arsenal that might change my life (and make this blog a LOT more fun to read)!

First, meet my new Singer Fashion Mate 7256!  It's Martha Stewart's favorite, and since I have a couple days until my parents can ship it from Raleigh to Arlington, I brought the instructional DVD with me so I'll be ready to go when it arrives!  I learned to sew on my mom's old Singer from the '90s, and I am just beyond thrilled to have my very own.  Stay tuned for the whole new world of craft projects this will open!


And this gift I just couldn't believe... I had been saving up for a digital SLR camera of my very own (I used to borrow my parents' for this blog), but they surprised me with a Canon Rebel T1i!  I'm already head over heels in love with it!  AND, they bought me both an 18-55mm lens and a 55-250mm telephoto lens!  I'm just way too blessed.



Here's a sneak peek at the kind of pictures you can look forward to from here on out!  I'm excited!


(Molly made that pasta from scratch.  She is so gifted.  But that's a post for another day...)

1 comment:

Andrew L. said...

Awesome camera, you already take some great pictures so I'm sure you'll have some good ones coming up! I got a new one for Christmas too, but luckily it is one that the lens stays put (I am not that talented for multiple!). Photo contest time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails