Monday, December 13, 2010

new wall art!

One of my absolute favorite Groupons is the Canvas on Demand Groupon, which gives you a $126 16"x20" canvas for $45!  With the number of pictures I take and the way I love how clean and neat a canvas looks on a wall, I've ordered my fair share!  A couple weeks ago, I finally got around to narrowing down which pictures I wanted printed, and then Molly helped me hang them up.  Here's a peek at what they look like!

These are over my desk right now.  Clockwise from the upper left, they are a close-up of my mom's sewing machine, a gate in the garden near the National Cathedral, a boardwalk and gazebo at Sunset Beach in North Carolina, and a flower from a tree in Nash Square in Downtown Raleigh.


This picture of the National Archives hangs over our TV downstairs.  I took this picture during my visit to DC right after I was hired!


And this picture, which I took back in August after Molly and I took a detour to the Jefferson Memorial on the way home, is the Washington Monument from across the Potomac.  This one is right between our doorway and stairs right now, but it may relocate soon.


I can't even say too many good things about Canvas on Demand.  Even when my pictures haven't quite fit the proportions of a 16"x20" canvas, they have resized the canvases to fit my pictures without charging me a dime.  And they ship so quickly, with all the tools necessary to hang them!  Groupon offers this discount every couple of months, so be on the lookout if you're interested!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails