Monday, December 6, 2010

stacey's cupcakes

My roommate, Stacey, is especially good at cupcakes, y'all.  I mean, she is a MACHINE.  Most of us just hope the cake is tasty and then slap a little frosting on top, but hers are definitely just as much fun to look at as they are to eat!  Here are a few samples of her work...

An owl...


Panda bears...


And a Christmas wreath!  She's currently downstairs finishing these up right now, but they are incredible.  She melted white chocolate and covered some mint leaves with it.  Then, she let them harden and placed them on top of vanilla cupcakes with plain vanilla frosting and a few Red Hots.  So cute (and soooo delicious)!


Unfortunately for the rest of us, Stacey has a promising career with the State Department (and no, she will not answer your questions about the WikiLeaks).  But as long as she continues to make amazing cupcakes, I guess we'll let her keep her day job.


Plus, my friend, David, just bought me this book for Christmas!  Holy moly, someone's going to have to start running a lot farther...


It's a big week on my blog, y'all!  Get excited!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails