Thursday, December 23, 2010

office christmas party!

So, after the winner of the office holiday decorating contest had been decided, we all had a mid-afternoon potluck lunch to celebrate!  Like a lot of offices, our holiday party has been downgraded from a swanky meal in a hotel to a potluck in a conference room, but I actually like that we were able to try each other's recipes and pass them around later.  It's so much more personal!  Here are a few pictures from that day!

Everyone's dishes...


Here are the Parmesan-Scallion Pastry Pinwheels I brought... they were tasty and got snatched up in no time!  And they were a ridiculously easy appetizer to make.  Click here for the recipe!


Everyone chowing down...


The Party Planning Committee!  Don't ask me if I'm an Angela or a Phyllis.  I'm both.  I'm also an Amazon woman.


Two of my besties in the office... Lauren and Brit!  They're on the International team, hence the costumes.


All of International!


P.S.  No one told me there was vodka in the punch until I started drinking it.  I was pretty sleepy later...

2 comments:

Ellie B said...

Spiked punch at the office holiday party is a MUST! Looks like the party was so fun :)

Oh, and your parmesan-scallion pinwheels looked amaaazing!

<3

Lauren said...

Thanks!!! Please try them... they are delicious!

And the spiked punch was an experience... I'm not a huge fan of vodka, but it took the edge off the party planning haha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails