Friday, February 18, 2011

bieber fever!


I totally have it.  I'm not ashamed.  That kid is adorable like baby bunnies.  And somehow, his hair always knows it wants to go forward. 

Soooooo, I may or may not have seen his new movie twice.  In two days.  Didn't even need to get new 3D glasses the second time (even though I did).


Molly, Megan and I made a special trip to Chinatown for the Biebs on Wednesday night, after a delicious dinner at Potbelly and some shopping at Urban Outfitters, and let me just tell you, this movie is simultaneously inspiring, hilarious, and cute as a button.  Why does this generation get the Biebster when mine had to deal with the awkwardly aging Aaron Carter?  Seriously, what the heck happened there?



And, when Megan and I found out Tricia wanted to take her son to see the movie last night, we may have jumped at the chance to see it again.  I could be remembering it incorrectly, but I'm pretty sure I almost honked the crap out of the slow drivers who made us late to the movie.

I also may have done a lot of this:

 
Ok but really, this movie also has Usher, Ludacris, Snoop Dogg, and some ridiculous dancing.  I do not feel bad for being unable to resist.

Just go see it.  No one cares that you could be his mother.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails