Monday, February 28, 2011

spring shopping

I probably shouldn't have, but I did a LOT of shopping this past weekend!  On Saturday, I went to the Leesburg Outlets with Megan and Amy since Megan still needed to find a dress to wear to a wedding in North Carolina next weekend (she gets to stay at the Carolina Inn... jealous, party of one).  And we found her one!  But Amy and I also did a little shopping of our own, and I found this adorable polka dot skirt at the Gap Outlet for $35!


I also found these super cute ballet flats for $20 (as if I needed more ballet flats, but whatever.  I could have worse obsessions).



Then, yesterday at Target, I found this cardigan on sale for $12!  I'm thinking the polka dots are going to be a theme for me this season...



And these madras sneakers (for $9!) are begging me to roll up my jeans.  Casual Friday can't come fast enough!



So, my spring shopping is officially underway!  And if I keep getting this lucky, I might not break the bank... fingers crossed!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails