Tuesday, February 8, 2011

peter brandt turns 23: the rest of the story

World, I'm afraid you aren't ready for all the awesome that you're going to see in this post, but after reading it, you'll probably be 63% more awesome yourself, so carry on.

This is Paul for the .5 seconds during which he actually wore this.


All the delicious food!


And Paul's perfectly arranged Brie.  Impressed.


Ok, here comes all the awesome!  Rachael and Molly started off playing the "jump and move and get all the points" game, which clearly I don't actually remember the name of.


Ok, so this is what everyone SHOULD have looked like...



And then Paul and I brought the magic.  DBJ.




Adam and Matt's turn!


Their loveable audience...



I just adore Rachael!


I'm sure this is a really great inside joke...




Then Paul and I had our dance battle.  I know.  Brace yourself.



Clearly, Paul was the victor here!





Adam Brandt, ladies and gentlemen.


aaaaand, time for a newlywed dance battle!  To Soulja Boy.  No, I am not kidding.



Intense concentration on the cake presentation.  But it was delicious!


L-O-V-E them!


Oh my goodness.  Hello, Armani spring campaign.


Promise there was no alcohol at this party.


Pete and his mom!


Uh ohhhhhhhhh GET IT.


And, if you remember all the awesome that was Bob's half of the Gebert-Lutz dance battle (from yesterday), then here.  Take in the Gebert half.





General consensus.




Vogue.



Ok, and here are Peter and Rachael to make you mad...


affectionate...


constipated...


...and happy!


Sums it up I think.


What a fun night!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails