Thursday, February 10, 2011

top ten on the tenth

So... we won't talk about that game last night.  It wasn't a blowout.  That's all I'll say.

And, we'll also pretend I didn't accidentally on purpose forget to do my top ten in January... I just had so much to blog about!  But it's back.

10. Carolina - Matt Wertz  (I'm pretty sure this song is too old for me to just have become aware of it two months ago, but it's just one more reason to be thankful for Molly.)




9. Poison & Wine - The Civil Wars  (Remember that post I did last week on The Civil Wars?  Well, they have more than one amazing song.)




8. Fast Car - Boyce Avenue  (ok, this is a cover.  But I think it's better than the original.)



7. Battle Cry - Shontelle (You'll have to try real hard not to get addicted to this song.)




6. If You Ever Come Back - The Script (For the First Time is probably the best song on the album, but this one is also a current favorite!)




5. What the Hell - Avril Lavigne (I'm sorry. Homegirl comes out with a new song so infrequently that you know it's bound to be catchy.)




4. A Little Bit Stronger - Sara Evans (I think you Country Strong fans will recognize this one. But Sara's better at it.)




3. Colder Weather - Zac Brown Band (More credit to Molly on this one. IT. IS. BEAUTIFUL.)




2. Bills, Bills, Bills - Glee Version (Alright, I know it's an insult to Destiny's Child to post this version, but I think several million post-Super Bowl viewers can't be wrong.)



1. Rolling in the Deep - Adele (This is easily one of my favorite songs of all time. I could write a thousand words about how good it is, but simply put, I sing it as loud as possible every time I hear it. Her new album drops on February 22, and it can't come soon enough!)




And that's it for February! If you have a new favorite song this month, please share! I might need a 12-step program for my music downloading habits.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails