Friday, February 25, 2011

brendan james: round two

Some of you probably remember my last Brendan James concert at Jammin' Java back in October, but I have to admit, I'll probably go see him every single time he's in town.  AND Lady Gaga was in town last night.  That's how much I love him.

This time, he brought Will Knox and Matt White with him, and they were both fantastic! 



You may remember Matt White from the following McRib commercial...




His song, "Best Days" was pretty popular a few years ago, but I think "Falling in Love (With My Best Friend)" is one of my new favorites!



Doesn't he look a little like Elvis with that hair?!?  Swoon.





And then Brendan came out!  I don't need to tell you guys again how amazing I think he is.  I mean, homeboy went to Carolina, so... bonus points.  But seriously, he got like three standing ovations and just about sold out Jammin' Java.  Love him.



Here's a portion of one of my favorites, "Nothing for Granted".  I promise it sounds SO much better live and on his album!




And here's part of "The Lucky Ones", which was used in the trailer for the movie, How Do You Know.  It's brilliant!  Make sure you check him out on iTunes!




Have a super happy weekend, and don't forget to watch the Oscars Sunday night!  I may have to do a little fashion recap next week!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails