Friday, February 11, 2011

TWO engagements!

Within the past two weeks, two of my very best friends at work, Lauren and Amy, have gotten engaged!  It has been SO much fun talking weddings and colors and save-the-dates... oh my goodness, I'm in heaven!  AND, Lauren even asked me to do her engagement pictures!  I'm so honored, and the ideas are just spinning in my head!  We're going to wait until April when the weather is better and the cherry blossoms are out, though.

Here's Lauren right after John proposed!


...and Amy's ring!


So last night, a bunch of us went to Vapiano in Gallery Place to celebrate!  I absolutely loved the feel of that place... so relaxed and plenty of space to move around.

Here is a really bad picture taken on my phone...


Anyway, we are just having a blast talking about all the possibilities, and I really am very, very blessed to work with so many wonderful people my age!

Congrats, you two!

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

LC said...

I LOVEEEE ITTT!!!! Oh my gosh...you are such a good blogger!!! :)

You rock my socks off!

Related Posts with Thumbnails