Tuesday, February 1, 2011

good question

Many of you have probably already seen/visited/posted this website on facebook, but I just had to share!  Since I went to the University of North Carolina, I'm contractually obligated to loathe just about anything and everything having to do with Duke University, and trust me, I do.  So, when their basketball team loses to no-name schools like St. John's, it's like your birthday arriving five months early.  Or stumbling across a ridiculous sale.  Or finding out all your lunches are going to be catered for the rest of the year.  It just feels real good.  And now, someone has dedicated a website to that feeling, and I'm in love. 

Welcome to DidDukeWin.com.  Click and enjoy.  And then click again.


May it always be so.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails