Tuesday, May 10, 2011

bad blogger

I have a confession to make:  I'm going to be a super lazy blogger today.  I have a ton of pictures from my sister's graduation I should have uploaded to my computer last night, but then I fell asleep on the couch at 11:00 and dragged myself to my actual bed around 2.  Also, it's May 10, so I should be posting my favorite new songs today, but am I?  Nope, no I am not.  I'm writing this with wet hair about 50 minutes before I need to catch the bus for work. 

But I love ya, so you're getting a blog post today anyway.  (Also, I've never kept up with anything in my life like I've kept up with this blog, except maybe school, so I feel like today would be a bad day to break the pattern.)

Anyway, if you're having a lazy day, too, or you just need an excuse to get up and dance, or you were going to get mad at me for not posting at least one song today, then behold, one of my new favorites.  This girl was on SNL this past weekend, and Leanna told me she's kind of a big deal in England.  I already adore her.  You can find her on iTunes here!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Your blog seriously keeps me going, Lauren! You're wit and effort amaze me on a regular basis!!

smoochies!

Related Posts with Thumbnails