Monday, May 23, 2011

clara & bob's engagement pictures: part one

So, my roommate, Clara, and her fiance, Bob, are actually the third couple who have asked me to spend a couple hours doing taking engagement pictures for them, but since they're getting married on July 1, they're not sending out Save the Dates and gave me the ok to share their pictures with you now!  If you've been on facebook in the last twenty-four hours, you may have already seen them, but if not, I hope you enjoy!  It's very clear how much these two really care for each other, and even though I'm sad to be saying goodbye my first DC friend, I'm losing her to a guy who really, really loves her.

We started out on Capitol Hill...




...and then we moved over to Eastern Market while everything was still getting set up!










(Bob's last name is Lutz.)










One of my favorites of the day.  They were so natural and easygoing together!


I wasn't sure this shot would turn out, but I kind of love it.




Isn't she just magazine-worthy?!  I die.















I wouldn't have posted this picture, except I think Bob looks FANTASTIC in it, haha!







Come back tomorrow for some Capitol steps and Smithsonian action!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails