Tuesday, May 24, 2011

clara & bob's engagement pictures: part two

After spending some time on the Mall, we headed over to the Capitol and spent some time in the lovely Senate Grotto!




This picture was 99% Bob!  I didn't have the guts to try to balance her ring like that, but he was totally into it, and I happily obliged.











I'm loving the palms outside the Capitol right now... they make them look like they're on vacation!



Hands down, my favorite shot of the day.












Clara's favorite DC building... the Smithsonian castle!





I spraypainted these wood plaques with chalkboard paint and had them write their favorite things about each other on them.  And the best part is, they'll be able to use these at the wedding!




It was all Clara's idea to write "Thank You" on them and get them printed as thank you cards... genius!



Clara and Bob, I had such a blast with you guys.  I have my favorite things about you as individuals, but you're just perfect together, and I think I'm going to need some serious tissues at your wedding.  I wish you weren't living all the way in Ohio, but promise me we're not going to be strangers!

(To visit Clara and Bob's wedding website, click here!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love you too, Lauren! and had SO much fun on the shoot :)
Everybody who reads this blog--she is an amazing photographer!!
Lauren--we will visit :)

Anonymous said...

Clara and Bob look fabulous!!!

Is it bad that I want to rip off their look?

xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails