Monday, May 16, 2011

happy monday from the potomac

Sorry about the lack of a post on Friday!  Blogspot was doing maintenance on the site on Thursday evening and Friday morning, so they wouldn't let me write anything.  I considered emailing the powers that be to let them know that all 76 of you who visited my blog on Friday (yes, I have a pageload counter, and you guys are super loyal.  And you're from all over the place.  I love you to pieces.) would be super disappointed, but if this "maintenance" means my blog-writing life will be easier, then I suppose I can let one day go.  By the way, you guys have visited my blog almost 11,000 times since I started it in August!  Go you!

Speaking of Thursday evening, guess what I did that night?  I did my second engagement photo session ever with my friends Amy and Scott, who are getting married next February!  We only had about an hour or two of sunlight left when we started, but we got some lovely photos out of them, and I can't wait to share all of them with you later!  But for now, here's one I don't think they'll mind me sharing...

 
We did their pictures over near the Jefferson Memorial, which the Potomac hugs pretty tightly.  The sunset was just gorgeous that evening!

P.S. Congratulations to my old roommate, Ellie, who got married this weekend!  Love you, sweet girl!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails