Friday, May 27, 2011

clara's bridal gift

As I've mentioned here before, I love the convenience of bridal registries, but I love it even more when I can get the bride something unique and creative and useful that I know she'll absolutely adore.  So, after Clara and Bob's engagement session on Sunday, I handed her this...



...for her wedding dress!  (Please excuse the fact that I hung the hanger from my bedside lamp and photographed it about ten seconds before I had to run out the door.)  I first saw these featured on Southern Weddings, and I just thought they were to die for.  Even though she'll only wear the dress once, she can always have a special way to hang and store it, and (bonus!), the lady who made this one is from my birth city of Greensboro, NC!  She delivered the hanger right on time, and I couldn't have been happier with her work.  You can check her out on Etsy here and on Facebook here.  I definitely recommend her if you need a special bridal shower gift that will make all the other girls gasp when the bride opens it!

Happy Friday, and happy long Memorial Day weekend!

2 comments:

Leanna said...

Not gonna lie, I thought you made this when I first saw it! I could just see you sitting in your room bending wire like crazy! haha! Can't wait to see you next week!!! LOVE YOU!

Andrea said...

lauren, i think you and i are very similar. : ) love your taste.

Related Posts with Thumbnails