Monday, July 25, 2011

chop chop!

You may remember that I have recently had super long hair.  As in, the kind of hair that keeps you from turning your head when you drive because it gets caught between your back and the seat.  And the kind that makes you feel like a superhero when you run through crosswalks.  And the kind that Willow Smith encourages you to whip back and forth.


Well, yesterday I decided that 'do just won't do anymore!

So, here's a super inadequate webcam picture of my new shorty mcshort short hair!


Alright, it's still not that short.  But it does feel much healthier and lighter, and I think it's going to save me a lot of time in the morning.  And the best part is, even though I love the pampering I get at swanky salons, I got this 'do about two minutes from my house at the Hair Cuttery.  Twenty-one bucks.  Thank you much.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails