Thursday, July 28, 2011

more thursday randoms

Back by popular demand (not really, I'm just a lazy blogger today), here are the latest pictures from my phone, in all their stunning visual quality.

Your eyes are not fooling you, that bus company is actually named Bieber.  Why they haven't painted their buses purple and tricked them out, I don't know.


Do people really think this works?  I saw this on the way back to VA from home one day, and I guess I'll just never understand why Christians think threatening other people with hell is the way to their hearts.  (Don't worry, Mom, we were in stop and go traffic for both these pictures.  I don't regularly take pictures at 65 mph.)


Molly's twin sister, Chelsea, is engaged!  Isn't her ring just beautiful?


And this is the latest addition to my overdecorated desk at work.  I got this shutter frame at Sunset Beach and it just makes me so happy!



So there you go!  I promise a more interesting post tomorrow.  Sometimes I just have to do a phone dump.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails