Friday, July 29, 2011

lauren & john have a website!

Remember a while back when I told you I took engagement photos for my friends, Lauren and John?  Well, the save the dates are officially mailed, and I can't wait to share those pictures with you next week!  But in the meantime, you can take a sneak peek at some of my pictures through their wedding website, which was created by their good friend (and one of Lauren's matrons of honor), Shauna!


All of the background pictures for each page are mine, and I actually think my favorite is the Registries page, haha!  But you'll have to click here to see the whole website.  Enjoy!

p.s. Lauren and I have officially been friends for a year, because today is our one year anniversary at ICMA!  We started on the same day and have become fairly inseparable at work.  I love her to pieces!

1 comment:

Lauren Clark said...

Love love love! :-) still can't sing your praises enough!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails