Wednesday, July 27, 2011

for amy

I'm dedicating this post to my sweet friend, Amy, who reminds us all the time how much she "loves love." Amy is getting married next February, and it has been an absolute BLAST talking about all things wedding with her, but I actually haven't even showed her this yet!

A couple weekends ago, I was flitting around on the Southern Weddings blog, and I saw a feature they did on Inkspot Crow, a husband-and-wife team who do "documentaries about love" and are especially good at wedding videos!  They have a ridiculous ability to make a wedding video look more like a movie, and they have a scary sense for exactly which song should back it up.  Sigh.  I could just watch their stuff all day long (and you should click on that link up there so you can, too)!  But, until you have that kind of time to devote, here's my favorite.

(Amy, please come over to my desk and grab my headphones so you can watch!)

4 comments:

Bo and Liz said...

Wow! I think I had better increase the wedding fund!

Andrea said...

3 girls - oh man, I better get a job NOW.

Amy said...

I'm in tears with the beauty displayed here. Thank you, dear friend. :)

Andrea said...

I stumbled across them a few weeks ago, I feel like they are a wedding necessity! So sweet!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails