Thursday, July 7, 2011

clara & bob's wedding: the reception

First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Granddaddy and my late Gaga!!!  Grandparents are such a blessing, and mine in particular have never made it unclear how much they love me. 

Clara and Bob's reception at ABWE was beautifully decorated with green hydrangeas and a to-die-for cake by The Dingeldein Bakery with white chocolate shavings on top.  Clara told us from the get-go that she wanted lots of green in her wedding, and she pulled it off, that's for sure!  But the most amazing part of the reception was absolutely the food.  Wickey Catering completely outdid themselves, because EVERYTHING was delicious!  Clara and Bob also had an Italian Soda bar stocked with fresh fruit for the drinks, which was a big hit!





It was SO GOOD to see Steph again!  She set Clara and me up as roommates!


I'm sure you remember Grant...


...and you probably remember Katy from New Year's Eve!


Love this picture of Stacey!





This is Kathryn, Clara's boss and good friend from the War Room at the Republican National Committee!


Oh Molly-doodle, always fabulous.



...and I know you remember Paul from my trip to Ohio!









Meet our good friend, Lauren, who flew all the way from Oregon!


And Valerie, Clara's Maid of Honor!  She gave the MOST beautiful speech.









Love this!




Best.  Roommates.  Ever.


This might be a framer.







I was so honored that they used my pictures for the slide show they had playing during the reception!



Oh Grant.









There they go!


And that's all, folks!  I hope you had as much fun looking through the pictures as I did at their wedding.  Clara and Bob, if you're reading this, turn off the computer and go back to your honeymoon.  Right now!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails