Tuesday, January 11, 2011

a little teaser...

I had planned to do a full post on Rachael and Peter's wedding today, but Google yelled at me and told me my pictures were taking up too much space on their precious, diamond-encrusted and caviar-filled server, so I had to pay five bucks for twenty more gigs (10,000 pictures.  Dare me not to take all of them.), and the payment won't process until tomorrow, so you get the last two pictures I was allowed today.  But they're awesome!  AND, that means Rach and Pete's wedding will be my 100th post!  Woo hoo!

So, I met Rach and Pete through Molly and Clara (really, how else do I meet people nowadays?), and Rach has been over to our house several times since we moved in.  And I just adore her!  She's absolutely hysterical and has little to no filter, so we get along like peas and carrots.  Since I didn't know her that well when she was getting her wedding invitations printed, I wasn't originally invited to the wedding (and never expected to be), but last week we were all at Good Stuff on Capitol Hill for dinner, and she had Molly pass me this sweet little heart hugger...


Rach has a little bit of a distorted idea about what she looks like in a wedding dress, but isn't she just adorable?!?  She said, "I just think we're going to be friends for a long time, and I think you should be at my wedding."  I could have cried!  Instead, I jumped up and down and thanked the academy.


I had SUCH.  A.  BLAST.  I cannot even begin to explain how fun their wedding was.  And, you know the pictures are worth the 24-hour wait.  Blame Google (but not too much because they own my life).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails