Friday, January 14, 2011

we got our hair did.

Another one of Molly's old friends who was in town last week, Jackie, might be one of my new favorite people.  Not only is she hilarious and free-spirited, but she can do hair like nobody's business.  She lives in California now, but she used to live here, and while she did, she worked at a salon called Immortal Beloved.

Seriously, how cool is this place?!?


Anyway, so Jackie happened to be training a few new hires at the salon while she was in town, and she needed some luscious heads of hair to come be her students' guinea pigs for a night.  Uhhhh, do you THINK I said no?!?

Clara came with me, and we just had a blast!  I found out more than I ever wanted to know about my hair, and now I know I need some crazy expensive products to make it look super cute.  Awesome.

But seriously, our stylists were hilarious, and we left with hair that smelled like what I'm pretty sure angel hair smells like.

Jackie's self-portrait while eating...


Clara's excited to get her hurr did!


You so pretty.



Wow, rolled hair is not our best look.  But then our fairy godmother waved her little wand, and...


DBJ.

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Bekah said...

Look at your pretty hairs! Totes jely. UGH. I'm in a hair rut...

Clara said...

Love this...it was so much fun!

Amy said...

This is so funny! Hurr did!!! LUV YOU!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails