Monday, January 10, 2011

tricia's birthday present

One of my friends at work, Tricia, had a birthday shortly after Christmas, and since she's been so good to me since I've started my job, I decided to make her something no one else had... a Florida State dry erase board!  Since she graduated from FSU and I lived in Tallahassee for a little while, we share a little bit of love for the school, and she really did need to start decorating her office.

Those of you who are familiar with my office decorations know I love my cardstock-and-picture-frame dry erase board, and I just think it's a must for everyone, at home or at school or at work.

So, to give you some background, here's the FSU seal...


I just glued some off-white cardstock to the cardboard backing that was already inside the frame, then drew and cut the seal pieces out of cardstock also.  I decided not to write any of the words on the seal since it would look busy if she actually used it as a dry erase board, but I may change my mind later.  Anyway, here it is!




Go Noles, indeed.
Related Posts with Thumbnails