Monday, January 3, 2011

happy new year!

Happy 2011!!!  You may have noticed that I didn't post on Friday... that's because I was a little bit busy partying it up in Times Square!  I was literally on my feet for thirteen hours waiting for the ball to drop, but I was surrounded by some fantastic friends, and I am absolutely not exaggerating or embellishing it when I say it was the closest thing to magic that I've ever experienced.  You just cannot imagine how emotional it is to wait all day in anticipation for that ball to drop, then count down from ten (at the top of your lungs) and have confetti and fireworks explode all around you while you sing/scream Auld Lang Syne and God Bless America and New York, New York unless you have actually experienced it yourself. 

Put it on your list of things to do.  Right now.

There will be a TON of pictures from this past weekend coming soon (in addition to some of my goals and resolutions for the year), but for now, enjoy this little teaser!


p.s. yes, my new camera WAS a rock star this weekend.  I am beyond excited to share the rest of the pictures with you!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails