Thursday, January 13, 2011

white christmas

So, I realize this post is WAY late, but I couldn't not share it!  Plus, I mourn the end of Christmas like you wouldn't believe.  Molly took down our tree yesterday, and I may or may not ask the garbage man to bury it on the Potomac with a 21-gun salute.  But what was so exciting this year was that, for the first time since 1947, Raleigh had snow on Christmas!  Most of it ended up falling overnight, and our big snow day was the 26th, but it still counts!  And because I had just gotten my new camera, you know I took it outside to capture all the pretty!

So, for those of you mourning Christmas with me, just click here and scroll through some of the loveliness!



The centerpieces from Amanda's wedding look great on the front porch!







Making yellow snow.  Sorry if you're grossed out... I think it's hilarious!







NARNIA...



I don't know about you, but I've seen a LOT of snow since the 26th!  No days off from work yet, but it sure is pretty!  Here's to lots more of it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for taking these beautiful pictures to remember our Christmas together. It was wonderful to have you at home.

Related Posts with Thumbnails