Tuesday, March 1, 2011

guess where we're headed?!?

Molly and I are officially going to Charlotte in April to see Usher in concert!!!  Since one of my best friends, David, lives there, it gives me a chance to visit him, AND he's coming to the concert with us, too!

Molly and I have a master plan to make Usher fall in love with her, involving strategically tossing her over the upper level railing right into Usher's waiting arms.  Either that, or there may be a heavy amount of stage rushing.  Both are likely.

For those of you unfamiliar with or unaware of the kind of genius performance we're in for, just let this video do the talking.



DBJ.  Well, ok.  Maybe just a little.

1 comment:

Molls said...

Let's not lie. HOMEBOY IS LEGIT GOING TO FALL IN LOVE WITH ME. I mean, those pretty, skinny little dancers are just keeping him company till I get there.

<3

Related Posts with Thumbnails