Monday, September 19, 2011

beating virginia...



...it feels so good!

Especially because when I was a senior in college, and we played U.Va. in Charlottesville, we were winning the entire game.  And then in the last ten seconds, they pulled ahead, and the entire country saw this look on my face.


Not cute!  (Of course, my sister was taking pictures while on national television.)

Also, there are a ton of U.Va. grads in my office who need to be put in their place.

And on the subject of those fun little ESPN U logos up at the top, is anyone else as obsessed with them as I am?  I just really want to be friends with the people who design them.  They make me so stinkin' happy every time I see them on TV.

Here are some of my other favorites...

Florida...


Florida State (poor Florida State...)


Hawaii...


Purdue...


Southern California...


West Virginia...


Wisconsin...


...and St. John's.  Right after they beat Duke in the tourney.  :)


And here begins the countdown to another fantastic weekend of college football!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails