Tuesday, September 13, 2011

molly's a rebel.

So, it's actually been a couple months since this happened, but we had to keep it super top secret for a little while!  Everyone knows now, and the pictures are too funny not to share, so here you go.

It started at Claire's...


While Paul was visiting (yay!)...


And we had to comfort him a little bit because he was squeamish.


And the impending pain was a little scary...


If you haven't figured it out by now, then I don't know what.


SHAZAM!


It's super presh (and very Molly!)  Note Paul has left the scene.  He was outside the store on a mall bench waiting for the nausea to subside.


And then we tried on hats.


The end!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe that I allowed you to take pictures of me looking like that... Ha! And I find it hysterical that my ear gets this much attention on your blog. ;-)

Amy said...

Yay Molly!! I think you two girls need those hats!! Super presh!

Related Posts with Thumbnails