Thursday, September 1, 2011

rabbit rabbit


Does anyone else ever say that on the first day of the month?  My mom always told Leanna and me that it was good luck if "rabbit, rabbit" were the first words out of your mouth on the first day of the month.

Granted, I usually say them sometime after midnight when I've stayed up too late and realize, to my occasional horror, that another month has passed by.  And I'm still not convinced it works, because they also say if you drink out of the Old Well on the first day of classes at UNC, you'll make straight "A"s that semester.  Well, someone needs to unclog that pipe because I got zero point zero semesters of magic out of that.

But, September brings so many happy things!

It's the beginning of football season!  (For tonight, Go Tech!)


It's my dad's birthday soon!


Vogue is about 589 pages long!


FALL!!!


Hippity-hop.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails