Wednesday, September 28, 2011

matt nathanson concert

Some of my friends from work and I had been planning to go see Matt Nathanson at the 9:30 Club for a while now, and last night was the night!  We headed over to Nellie's Sports Bar right after work, and even though I'm not usually a huge fan of the U Street neighborhood, this bar was actually pretty cute!

And, of course, it won some points with the UNC flag (but maybe not some of the other ones...)


It was also Drag Queen Bingo Night, so... there's that.


Amy and I at the concert!  We scored a sweet balcony spot so we could see everything perfectly!


Vanessa Carlton opened up for him!  Don't remember her?  Yeah, you do.  "If I could walk a thousand miles..."  Here you go.


Are you back?  Yeah, she's still famous.   Sort of.


Matt was AWESOME!  And probably the funniest person I've ever seen live.


If he's coming to your city, I highly recommend him!  But you have to be ok with a few f-bombs and maybe some off-color jokes, but he is genuinely hysterical.  And has the voice of an angel.


If you're unfamiliar, here you go!  Dance away!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails