Wednesday, October 5, 2011

100 years of style

I'll be honest, these blog posts are starting to feel less like they're about my life and more about what I come across on the internet sometimes, but I guess maybe that's what happens when you work full-time-plus and don't get to go drink snazzy martinis with the fab and fantastic every night of the week.  Boooo, who signed me up for this?

Anyway, today's internet-share is one I probably would have shown you even if I weren't low on pictures of food or crafts, so it's no bottom-feeder.  One of my favorite blogs in the old blogosphere is Reagan's Blob (yes, blob), but she actually has another blog called Hairdresser on Fire, since she's, well, a hairdresser.  In New York City, though, so she's super legit.  If you start reading ANY of her blogs, I have to warn you, you will get addicted.  Homegirl is one of the best dressers ever, and her little girl is presh.com.

The other day, she posted this video on her hair blog, and I may watch it fifty thousand more times this month.  It's that cute.  Style through the decades, ladies and gentlemen(?).  (Do boys read my blog?)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails