Monday, October 10, 2011

it's columbus day...

... but sadly, I am headed to work.  But, we do get to trade this day for the day after Thanksgiving, so that'll make it worth it in about a month and a half!

I'm hoping most of you guys won't actually read my blog today, because I spent the ENTIRE weekend doing Princeton Review training, and I watched maaaaybe four hours of football.  (That Miami - Virginia Tech game?!?  Sweet Lorna Doone!)  So hopefully, you're enjoying a relaxing day off not only from work, but from my blog.

And finally, can you believe this is the cover of Real Simple this month?


If that doesn't get you excited for the holidays (and put you in shock that they're already here), I don't know what will!

Happy Columbus Day!


I'm sure that's exactly what he looked like.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails